Pattern Update

I completed the pattern for Autumn Mountains and posted it for sale on my website. The pattern comes with photo illustrated directions and a full-sized pattern. My goal is to add 2 more patterns within a weeks time, and then continue to add patterns as I develop them.


Here is a photo of the Autumn Mountains pattern.

The seascape quilt is still on the machine at present. It has been slow going what with me recovering from surgery. The doctor released me from all restrictions, but I find that if I work more than an hour at a time at the machine, I pay for it later. I don't have my stamina up to par just yet, but I'm plugging away at it.

I've been fiddling with the idea of adding more applique to the seascape quilt in the outer borders. Perhaps some large leaves or seashells. I haven't made up my mind, but I need to decide soon. It will be hard to add the applique after it's quilted and still look like it wasn't an after-thought.

Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting