Book Review and Quilt Donations

I've been contemplating the quilting design for Jeri's star quilt and couldn't make up my mind what to do with it. Once I had the quilt on the machine it didn't look the same and now I'm not so sure about the custom treatment.

My inventory of pantos didn't spark my imagination, so I spent my Joann's coupon and bought a copy of Cheryl Barnes' "Quilting Dot-to-Dot". Ahhhh, now we're cooking! I've chosen 2 patterns I think will go well with the quilt and just have to chose between them. Hopefully I'll get some time tomorrow to quilt.

Today was a busy day with appointments, so no time for quilting. Once I get this quilt done, I want to finish a quilt or 2 for the people affected by Ike. If you are interested in donating a quilt, check out Karen's blog for details. The people on the Texas coast need a lot of help and quilts. Please help out if you can.

Susan

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm dying to see the pattern you chose. Hope you have a chance to take a pic soon!
Kathleen said…
Cannot wait to see the quilt and what you quilt on it. Kathy from the Blig Blog

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting