More Tops for Quilts of Hope




Yesterday evening I worked on more tops for Quilts of Hope - quilts for the survivors of Ike. I used a pattern designed by Anita Grossman Solomon called Super-Sized 9 Patch. It's quick to cut and quick to sew. I made 4 of these tops in less than 2 hours.

You can download this pattern from QuiltMaker.com

I used only 2 different fabrics in each quilt instead of 3 like the pattern directs. All of these quilt tops are made of flannel and will have a flannel backing fabric.



I love the speed in which these tops go together. What a great way to make a quilt for charity or a quick gift. These quilts are a good size for kids to cuddle under or to make a large baby quilt.

This afternoon I'm working on organizing my basement. The storage area next to my studio is starting to creep in on my studio space and has to be contained before it gets out of control!

Wish me luck!
Susan










Comments

Jackie Russell said…
Cute quilts and fabrics. I made three of these quilts like the pattern shows and was thinking two fabrics would work too. I think I see some quick quilts in my future.

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting