Kreativ Blogger



Millie has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you so much Millie.

This award is meant to be passed along and brighten another blogger's day.

When passed along, it is asked that it be passed to 7 more bloggers that you feel are "Kreativ" and that you list 7 things that you, the award recipient, love.

It is so hard to narrow down the bloggers I follow to only 7, but here goes:

Janet - a wonderful fiber artist

Shirley - a tireless fiber arts instructor and owner of a fiberarts teaching group

Sandy - another quilter with limitless talent

Angela - whose talent covers many areas of fiber arts from BOM's to PC's to Art Journal quilts, and she also has a Rhapsody quilt in progress!

Debra - who has a beautiful miniature quilt posted and don't forget to check out all the BOM links on her sidebar
Gudrun - a fellow professional longarm quilter with tons of talent

Gina - another talented quilter from the UK

Please checkout these ladies' blogs - you won't be disappointed!

Seven things that I love:

1. My Saviour

2. My family

3. My pets

4. Quilting
5. Fabric Dyeing

6. Painting

7. Traveling





Comments

Millie said…
You are such a wonderful person and very creative quilter and machine quilter. Thank you so much for passing on this award.
~Millie~
Gina said…
Thank you for the award

Love and hugs Gina xxx
gudrun said…
It's very sweet of you to think of me as a Kreative Blogger. Not sure what I do now though.

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting