Monochromatic Postcard

One of the challenges I entered is a monochromatic postcard exchange. This little card is not one of the exchange postcards, but it is in the package being sent to Shirley for Carma House. I call it "Golden Hills". Shirley, I hope to get the package sent today!
Mystica left a message asking to see the back of a fabric postcard. Here you go, Mystica. I use white muslin or natural muslin on the back, adhering it with fusible web. The US Postal Service requires that the word "Postcard" be written on the top of the card. I then draw a line down the center and write the name of the card, my name, and date along the line. I use Peltex for the base of the card, but you can use other materials like cardstock.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting