Show Entries

These are the 5 quilts I am entering into the Missouri River Quilt Guild show that will be held June 5-6th. This is "Sunset Beach". Machine applique with some thread painting. It is quilted with metalic and cotton threads.
"Inner Circle" is a whole cloth quilt with cut-away trapunto using cotton sateen. This quilt still needs to be bound.
"Southwest Village" is from a class I took from Shirley Patterson. It is done with fusible applique, thread painting, and yarn embellishments. This quilt needs binding and I am still working on an applique to put in the border.
"Blue Tigers" is still needing quilting, thread-painting and binding. This one is iffy as to whether it will be finished in time for the show.
"Arabesque" is another whole cloth quilt with cut-away trapunto. It is made using 100% cotton muslin. "Arabesque" won 2nd place at Machine Quilter's Showcase 2009 for Traditional Whole Cloth.

Comments

GerryART said…
These certainly add spice to any event.
I admire your work.
Hugs,
Gerry
MRQG
Millie said…
Beautiful quilts...but the whole cloth quilts took my breath away!
Shirley said…
I love your work, Susan. I featured your
southwestern quilt on my blog - You do such wonderful quilting with your long arm. Your
whole cloth quilts are glorious.

Glad to see you back! Shirley

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting